Edublog Awards

Posted by: valerina

November 28th, 2011 >> My Brain

Best Teacher Blog/ Best Individual Blog: Mrs. Scribe for

http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Scribe’s blog is an all encompassing account of her life, from school, to home, cooking, family and travels you get a snapshot into the seemingly ordinary life of this high school teacher which is spiced up with her extraordinarily hilarious witticisms and anecdotes. She details her trials and tribulations as a mother, educator, baker and oppressed creative soul under the regime of her evil nemesis- Principal Man. Occasionally she will cameo the critters in her home, or students of years past, always tying it in with something current or timely while keeping it fresh and funny.  She has a talent for creating perfectly descriptive and biting nicknames for the evil doers in her life, and you can be sure that a mention of #nachos will sneak its way in somehow. I nominate Mrs. Scribe for Best Teacher Blog and Best Individual Blog!

A place I wish I could be- Mrs. Scribe's classroom

This entry was posted on Monday, November 28th, 2011 at 6:00 pm and is filed under My Brain. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
One Response to “Edublog Awards”

Not sure that anyone has ever, EVER deemed me “extraordinarily hilarious.” You’re a gem. And I esPEcially adore that red chapeau you’re sporting in this uber-Superior Snap! Thanks…:)